If you want to use easy dieting, to create a lean, healthy body, then here are the steps toward creating effective weight loss plans that produce long term results.
There are many areas in our lives where fast and quick works really well.
Losing unwanted body fat is not one of them!
Why waste your time using an approach that will not produce the end result that you desire? When you decide to go on a weight loss journey, don't you want to arrive to the end with the body of your dreams?
If this is something that might be interesting to you, then here is my formula for effective, easy dieting. Creating your weight loss plans this way will put you on the path toward creating irreversible, long term weight loss success.
Here are the steps:
1) Think about the foods that you like. Then choose natural, unprocessed food sources that include complex starchy carbs, complex fibrous carbs, lean proteins, and good dietary fats. You can also include low-fat dairy, but take into account that it contains simple carbs, proteins, and dietary fat.
For example, I will give you some of my favorites: Oatmeal, potatoes, brown rice, yams, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, chicken breast, turkey breast, low-fat cheese, salmon, walnuts.
2) Once you have chosen the foods that you like, your next step will be to create meals for yourself using these foods. Your goal should be to create four meals per day, that you will eat every four walking hours. And, your first meal should be consumed as soon as possible after waking up.
If you do not want to count calories, then simply make each meal a combination of 50% complex starchy and fibrous carbs, 30% lean protein, and 20% good dietary fat. In the beginning make average size portions, and do not worry too much about the calories.
3) After you start eating four average sized meals every four walking hours, your next step will be to choose a simple aerobic exercise that is super easy. Walking outside or on a treadmill is a good example. Start out with three sessions per week, 5-10 minutes per session.
Easy dieting is really all about creating effective weight loss plans where you will eat like a normal person and use the simplest possible exercise to burn as many calories as possible during your aerobic workouts.
After your first week you can increase your duration by 5 minutes per session until you reach 60 to 90 minutes of brisk walking. Once you are at this level, you can choose a higher intensity exercise, or just keep walking until you reach your ideal weight.
If you choose to keep walking, you might have to increase your frequency, because to reach a low body fat percentage you will have to burn a lot of total calories. And, the best wa to accomplish this with walking is to use it on a daily basis, and if you have a slow metabolism, maybe even twice per day!
One thing to remember is that even brisk walking can help you to create permanent fat loss as long as you use it on a regular basis for a long enough duration.
4) After you start burning off unwanted body fat using cardio training, your next step will be to choose some simple resistance training exercises that you can do at home or in the gym. Start off with the simplest and easiest possible exercises.
Your goal is to simply maintain your current muscle mass while you are burning off fat with aerobic activity. This physical activity has to be used by both men and women, and remember your goal is not to become a professional bodybuilder. You simply want to maintain your muscle and keep your metabolism elevated while you are in the weight loss phase of your program.
5) Your last step is to create a weight loss chart that you will use to track your weekly fat loss results. The best way to do this is to weigh yourself every week, and to measure yourself with a skinfold caliper.
Your primary objective is to lose about 2 pounds of unwanted body fat every week, while maintaining your lean body mass. If you want to reach your ideal weight do not attempt to lose more than this.
This easy dieting approach is very similar to what I used when I created my own weight loss plans to create the body of my dreams. I created this strategy because I got tired of using low calorie and fad diets. It finally hit me that instead of losing weight, these approaches were making me fatter and fatter.
You might look like the laziest dieter in the world using this weight loss plan, but when you arrive at the end of your weight loss journey with a lean, healthy body I am sure that this will be the last thing you worry about!